Site internet : www.30direct.com Website: www.30direct.com
The present conditions are concluded between, on the one hand, the company Cars de Bordeaux, operator of the Bordeaux airport shuttle, hereinafter referred to as “the carrier” and, on the other hand, the person or company wishing to purchase a ticket via the Bordeaux airport shuttle website www.30direct.com, hereinafter referred to as “the user”.
The online purchase on the site www.30direct.com is reserved for users who have read and accepted these general conditions of sale and transport in their entirety and prior to each purchase.
These general terms and conditions of sale determine the rules applicable to the sale and use of tickets sold on the website www.30direct.com by the company Cars de Bordeaux registered with the RCS of Bordeaux under the number 309 552 578, whose head office is located at 8 rue d’Artagnan, 33100 Bordeaux.
1.1-Tickets available for sale
The tickets available for sale on the website are as follows:
Full price unit ticket From Airport > Train Station or From Train Station > Airport
- Conditions for obtaining:
- Terms and conditions of use:
- Allows you to make a trip for one person, at the date and direction reserved. The ticket is valid for the day.
Reduced unit ticket From Airport > Train Station or From Train Station > Airport
- Conditions for obtaining:
- Accessible to over 60 years old, under 26 years old, families traveling with 3 or more children, groups of more than 6 people traveling together and staff with an airport badge.
- Terms and conditions of use:
- Allows you to make a trip for one person, at the date and direction reserved.
- Presentation to the driver of a proof of identity, a valid identity card or a family record book.
- The ticket is valid for the day.
By using the Bordeaux airport shuttle online shop, you can order a ticket online : the full fare unit ticket from the airport to the train station, the full fare unit ticket from the train station to the airport, the reduced unit ticket from the airport to the train station and the reduced unit ticket from the train station to the airport.
The purchase of tickets cannot be finalised without the acceptance by users of these general terms and conditions of sale.
1.2- Specific conditions of the printed ticket
1.2.1- Printed ticket
The carrier shall draw attention to the fact that tickets printed at home shall be subject to the following specific conditions :
The ticket is only valid if it is printed on white A4 paper, blank on one side, without changing the print size, in portrait (vertical) format using a laser or inkjet printer.
Good print quality is necessary. Partially printed, soiled, damaged or illegible tickets will not be accepted on board and will be considered invalid. In the event of an incident or poor print quality, the user must reprint the file.
From the moment of its creation, and even if it has not yet been printed by the user, the ticket is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
The ticket is only valid for the date, journey and route designated on the ticket. In other cases, the ticket will be considered invalid.
The ticket is personal and non-transferable. When boarding the vehicle, the holder of the ticket must show the driver a valid official identity document with photo: identity card, passport, driving licence or residence permit. The ticket must be kept by the driver and a counter-mark will be issued to the ticket holder.
Consequently, before any purchase of a ticket printed at home, the user must ensure that he has the software and hardware configuration required to print his ticket.
In the event of non-compliance with any of the rules specified above, the ticket will be considered invalid.
The prices mentioned in the orders are the prices valid for the validity period of the ticket. As soon as the user accepts the total amount of the order and makes the payment, his account linked to his bank or credit card is immediately debited and the order is registered in the carrier’s system for execution.
1.2.2- Electronic version of the ticket
The ticket can be presented to the driver via his mobile phone or tablet.
1.3- Order process
- The user clicks on the “Shop” button on the home page or on the “Buy” button on the price page.
- The user chooses the type of ticket according to the fare and direction of travel desired and clicks on “Add to basket”.
- The user clicks on the “Date of the trip” box to display the calendar.
- The user chooses the date of the trip and the number of seats desired.
- The user validates his choice by clicking on “Add to cart”.
- The user can buy his return ticket by choosing at the bottom of the page, and repeat the steps on the tickets page.
- The user can see on the right side of the page the amount of his basket.
- The user can validate his order by clicking on “View Cart” or “Checkout”.
- The shopping cart is displayed and the user can check his order data.
- The user continues his order by clicking on “Proceed to order”.
- The user fills in his or her details (surname, first name, full address, email address (to be confirmed twice) and telephone number)
- The user has the possibility to create an account by checking the “create an account” box.
L’utilisateur effectue son paiement sécurisé via PAYPAL ou PAYPLUG même s’il ne dispose pas de compte paypal ou Payplug. The user makes his secure payment via PAYPAL or PAYPLUG even if he does not have a paypal or Payplug account.
L’utilisateur coche « J’ai lu et j’accepte les conditions générales de vente et de transport «, puis coche Commander. The user ticks “I have read and accept the general terms and conditions of sale and transport”, then ticks Order.
Page : Paiement Payment
The user is redirected to the secure payment interface PAYPAL or PAYPLUG on which he makes the payment by credit card or through his Paypal account.
1.4- Livraison du/des billets Delivery of the ticket(s)
Après la commande et la validation du paiement, un email de confirmation est automatiquement envoyé. Le corps de l’email contient la confirmation de commande. Le ou les billets(s) est joint en pièce jointe de cet email au format PDF.
Le(s) billet(s) sont envoyés par email et pourra être imprimé ou à présenter via un téléphone ou tablette au conducteur.
Le billet n’est valable qu’à la date de voyage et sens mentionnés sur le billet.
After the order and the validation of the payment, a confirmation email is automatically sent. The body of the email contains the order confirmation. The ticket(s) is attached to this email in PDF format.
The ticket(s) are sent by email and can be printed or to be presented via a phone or tablet to the driver.
The ticket is only valid on the date and direction of travel mentioned on the ticket.
1.5- Ticket control
The user must be in possession of the printed ticket or present it on their phone or tablet to travel. Partially printed, soiled, damaged or illegible tickets will not be accepted on board and will be considered invalid.
From the moment of its creation and payment, the ticket is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
The ticket is personal and non-transferable, even free of charge. The ticket is only valid for the designated date and route.
All tickets contain an invoice and order number. It is strictly forbidden to reproduce, duplicate or forge a ticket in any way. The counterfeiter, his accomplice or any person involved in this offence, in particular by using the counterfeit, will be refused access to the shuttle and may be subject to criminal and civil proceedings.
When boarding the vehicle, the user of the ticket must show the driver a valid official identity document: identity card, passport or residence permit. For the reduced fare, the user must show the driver a valid official identity document: identity card, passport or residence permit or family record book.
The rates indicated in the order are the rates valid for the period of validity of the ticket.
1.6- Terms and conditions of exchange and refund
If the user wishes to change the date of his trip, he must contact Cars de Bordeaux by means of the contact section of the website www.30direct.com within 24 hours before departure.
No refunds will be made unless the shuttle is not in service due to the carrier.
1.7- Absence of withdrawal periods
All tickets sold on the website are valid for the only date that is mentioned on each of them. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of articles L 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, users do not benefit from any withdrawal period.
The website www.30direct.com has been declared to the CNIL and complies with the applicable regulations (RGPD).
In accordance with the applicable regulations, the Customer has the right to access, correct and/or delete his personal data. The Customer may also object to their processing for commercial purposes. The Customer may exercise these rights, or address any other question, to firstname.lastname@example.org or to Keolis Cars de Bordeaux – 8 rue d’Artagnan – 33100 Bordeaux – France.
By registering in the customer area, the user agrees to provide a certain amount of personal data.
In accordance with article 34 of the law “informatique et liberté” of January 6, 1978, the user has the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning him/her:
- By contacting the carrier by email at the following address: donnéesespersonnelles@30direct .com
- Or by mail addressed to : Keolis Cars de Bordeaux – 8 rue d’Artagnan – 33100 Bordeaux
For any other question or problem concerning an order, the user can contact the carrier (refer to the contact details given above).
Cookies store information relating to your browsing on our Site (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the visit, etc.). Cars de Bordeaux will be able to read this information during your next visits.
The length of time this information is kept on your computer is 30 days.
This cookie does not allow us to identify you.
You can accept or decline cookies by adjusting your browser settings as follows:
For Mozilla Firefox
- Choose the menu “tool ” then ” Options “.
- Click on the “privacy” icon
- Locate the “cookie” menu and select the options that suit you.
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
- Choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
- Click on the “Confidentiality” tab. Select the desired level with the cursor.
- Choose the “File” menu > “Preferences”, “Privacy”.
1.9- Updating of the site and general conditions of sale
Cars de Bordeaux reserves the right to modify and update at any time the access to the site as well as the General Terms and Conditions of Sale of the site which will apply immediately. Previous purchases will remain subject to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale in force at the date of purchase.
Cars de Bordeaux cannot guarantee that the information, Products, Services, software provided on the Site will be free of anomalies, errors or bugs, nor that these can be corrected, nor that the Site will function without interruption or breakdowns, nor can Cars de Bordeaux guarantee that the Site is compatible with a particular hardware or configuration other than that expressly validated by Cars de Bordeaux.
Cars de Bordeaux is in no way responsible for malfunctions attributable to third party software, whether or not this is incorporated into the Site or supplied with it.
1.10 Intellectual Property
Cars de Bordeaux, the companies of its Group or their Partners are the holders of all intellectual property rights relating to the Site, which belong to them or on which they hold the related rights of use.
Access to the site does not give you any right to the intellectual property rights relating to the site or to any part of its elements, which remain the exclusive property of Cars de Bordeaux or the companies of its group or their Partners.
The elements accessible on the Site, in particular in the form of texts, photographs, images, icons, sounds, videos, software, database, data are also protected by intellectual and industrial property rights and other private rights held by Cars de Bordeaux or the companies of its group or their Partners.
Except for explicit provisions indicated in this document, You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, represent, modify, transmit, publish, adapt, on any medium whatsoever, by any means whatsoever, or exploit in any way whatsoever, all or part of the Site without the prior written authorisation of Cars de Bordeaux.
The use of any software downloaded from the Site to access certain services is governed by the terms of the accompanying license agreement. You agree not to install, copy or use this software before having accepted the terms of the said license.
For any software that is not accompanied by a license, you are granted a temporary, private, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right of use on this software in order to be able, exclusively, to access the services that make the use of this software necessary. By installing or using the software, you agree to respect this condition.
1.11 Claim / Complaint
For any complaint, the Customer may write to CARS DE BORDEAUX, 8 RUE D’ARTAGNAN 33100 BORDEAUX or send an email to email@example.com or telephone 05.57.77.58.78 (call number not surcharged) from 09h/12h and 14h/17h from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays. In the event of a dispute, the Customer must state the reasons for his grievances and produce any document useful for the processing of his request.
1.12 Applicable law
The provisions of this document are governed by French law.
Any dispute shall be submitted to the competent courts of the competent tribunal.
Tarifs réduits Reduced fares
Reduced fares are available for people over 60, young people under 26, families with 3 children, groups of more than 6 people travelling together and staff with airport badges.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF TRANSPORTATION as of January 1, 2017
- The ticket must be kept until the end of the journey, you can be checked at any time by an agent of the company.
- If you present a non-compliant ticket, you will be refused access to the service.
- Tickets must be purchased from the driver, in euros only: prepare your method of payment.
- Carte Bleue Visa and Mastercard (France, Europe and outside Europe) American Express card not accepted.
- Cash: prepare the extra (notes over 50 € are not accepted)
- book and buy your ticket online at www.30direct .com
- Ticket fares are displayed in the coaches.
- Tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- Customers must ensure their own safety. They must be seated and have fastened their seatbelts, otherwise they will be fined if they are checked by the police. The carrier declines all responsibility in the event of non-compliance with the wearing of seatbelts.
- It is forbidden to detach and/or stand up during the entire journey.
- It is forbidden to bet and distract the driver during the entire journey.
- The two reserved seats are intended in priority for People with Reduced Mobility: pregnant women, the elderly, people with disability cards, visually impaired or blind people.
- The bus has space for wheelchair users. The reservation of this seat is obligatory 3 days before the date of the journey at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- These reserved seats do not give priority access to the bus.
- There are no reserved seats on board the coaches (except for priority access).
- Getting on and off is only possible at the airport and train station stops.
- The carrier cannot be held responsible for delays resulting from traffic congestion (traffic, accidents), demonstrations, bad weather or in cases of force majeure.
- Frequencies, timetables and travel times are given as an indication and are subject to change without notice.
The carrier does not provide infant seats. The passenger will be required to use a car seat. The responsibility of the carrier will not be engaged in any case.
- Small, non-hazardous pets are tolerated on board the coach as long as they are transported in a closed basket kept on the knees.
- Dangerous animals, including dogs of 1st or 2nd category, are not allowed.
- Guide dogs for blind passengers are allowed.
- The animal on board the bus is under the sole responsibility of its owner. It must not inconvenience other passengers, cause discomfort or defile the coach.
- Any accident on board the coach must be immediately reported to the driver so that it can be taken into account by the company.
- The intervention of the fire brigade is mandatory in case of bodily injury.
PROHIBITIONS AND RESTRICTIONS
- In the bus, it is forbidden to smoke, consume alcohol, take food and/or drinks, inconvenience other passengers and/or the driver, damage the vehicle and its equipment, transport dangerous and illegal substances.
- It is advisable to limit the use of the mobile phone and any device that may disturb other passengers (walkman, radio, laptop…), it is preferable to use a headset or earphones.
- Passengers are responsible for any damage to the vehicle and other passengers caused by their actions.
- Passengers are responsible for the personal belongings they keep with them on board the coach.
- Any object found must be reported to the driver. The found object shall be stored at the carrier’s head office where it may be claimed by its owner. The object may be returned by appointment at one of the stops or sent by post at the expense of its owner.
- Luggage must be placed in the hold and is the responsibility of the carrier. All baggage must be identified by a label stating; name, telephone number, postal address and/or valid email address.
- It is strongly discouraged to put valuables in the hold. The carrier cannot be held responsible for the loss or theft of valuables placed in the hold (laptops, computers, jewellery, money…).
- The carrier reserves the right to refuse luggage of excessive weight or dimension, as well as that which it considers prejudicial to the safety of the carriage.
- Small luggage must be stored in the luggage rack above the seats or in the absence of a luggage rack under the seat.
- The carrier declines all responsibility for loss of or damage to luggage deposited in the vicinity of the vehicle.
In case of loss / theft of luggage in the hold :
The compensatory allowance is limited to 500€ per unit of baggage subject to presentation of the following supporting documents: original purchase invoice for the lost or stolen suitcase, original purchase invoices for the contents of the suitcase, ticket for the day of the incident, a declaration of loss or theft must be filed with the appropriate services. Deteriorated luggage in the hold and not usable : the compensatory indemnity is limited to 60€ per luggage unit subject to presentation of the following proofs : original purchase invoice for the deteriorated luggage, photo of the deteriorated luggage showing the damage and the carrier’s ticket for the day of the incident. Luggage exchange : any luggage accidentally taken by the customer is his responsibility. All the costs generated by this error will be charged to the responsible customer.
In the 3 cases identified above, the customer must inform the driver immediately and must confirm the incident in writing by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the carrier at the address indicated below, accompanied by all the supporting documents within 3 days following the incident. If no protest is made within the stipulated time, all actions against the carrier are inadmissible.
CLAIMS / COMPLAINTS
In order to be taken into account, all claims (other than baggage) must reach the carrier within two weeks of the incident in writing accompanied by the original ticket and any other documentary evidence allowing for processing. Failure to protest within the time limits laid down will result in all actions against the carrier being declared inadmissible.
Cars de Bordeaux – Service Navette Aéroport
8, rue d’Artagnan – 33100 BORDEAUX