The shuttle runs from Bordeaux Mérignac Airport to Bordeaux Saint Jean train station, in both directions, every day, in 30 minutes.
General public fares/rates as of January 1, 2020
|Full fare (more than 26 years old)||8 €||16 €|
5 years to 26 years old
– Staff wearing the airport badge
– More than 60 years old
– Family (+ than 3 childrens)
– Group (+ than 6 adults)
|7 €||14 €|
|5 years old||Free of charge||Free of charge|
* upon presentation of proof
Online & full fare : 14,40€
Online & discounted fare : 12,60€
All tickets are neither exchangeable nor refundable once issued.
Group travel for more than 10 people?
In order to guarantee you a seat on board, please contact us by clicking here.
All passengers in the group will benefit from the same reduced/discounted fare.
Where to buy your tickets?
This is the easiest and most convenient way to get an E-Ticket:
- Available 24 hours a day
- No loss of time when boarding the shuttle
- Your seat is guaranteed
- To make your purchase on this secure site, you can use a credit card (Visa and Mastercard, American Express not accepted) Paypal or Payplug.
To the shuttle driver
If you did not have time to pick up your ticket before boarding the shuttle, you can buy it directly from the driver.
On board the accepted means of payment are :
- Payment by credit card (Visa and Mastercard, American Express not accepted)
- Cash (banknotes over 50€ are not accepted)