Some safe travel advices :
- Traveller in wheelchair : our shuttle welcomes you on board but only has one place for a wheelchair (manual or electric max 300kgs). Before travel please call +33 5 77 58 78 or send us a mail to book your place.
- Plan enough time between your correspondences. The traffic and its hazards are parts of the journey. The shuttle may take a little more time than planned to connect the airport and the station.
- Travel smart, book and buy your tickets in advance on our E-Shop.
- Think to label your luggage with your address and phone number, so we can easily contact you in case of loss or other !
- 50 € banknotes are not accepted as a way of payment on board, do not worry, credit cards are accepted (except American Express) !
- Fasten your seat belt, during your journey, safety is important !
- A comment, an idea ? 30’Direct is listening to you, complete our form to share your experience or suggestion with us by clicking HERE